Wednesday, August 18, 2010

8-18-10 Friends Support

Right now in my life friends really mean a lot to me... I am facing challenges that I do not know about...and it can be scary...
 I had an old friend call me tonite... When he first met me, I was holding a beautiful Les Paul that I owned... He was breath taken at my presence he said... I told him of my recent music biz fears... He told me that no one could be me, and no one could perform and write and sing the music that I create.. He told me of the first time that he saw me on stage... It blew him away, he said...     Wow, I really needed to hear that right now... I forget how long my musical road really has been... years and years... I am so grateful for the encouragement that my friends are giving me right now, and all the new musicians that help cheer me on... It means soooo much ...
Thank you to all of you that support me in this effort....
 I love you all, Crystal Camille XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers