Saturday, July 31, 2010

7-31-10 Sat. Crystal Camille Music - What's Going On w/Me

Ciao Everyone,

I have a photographer coming over tomorrow for some simple photos....

I have started learning the making of videos...
I feel strongly that I will succeed ....

My neighbor came over yesterday (Randy) , and he said, "you started back in music in 8-2009 and you have learned every technology software, etc that you need in order to make your songs, online publishing etc; so , it will be no problem for you to conquer video as well."
I really appreciated that he said that ... He has seen my recent journey from day one; in fact, he is the one that got me back to writing songs after being away for 10years ....I appreciate all support that I receive; it means so much to me...

I am drinking my brown rice vanilla smoothie that is absolutely delicious, along with my grains. I have already got my spiritual fix , and done my cardio training in the pool.... I can't believe that it is almost 5pm.... Time is moving so quickly....

Got to get to work....

Love to everyone, Crystal Camille in iTunes
MY FACEBOOK LINK        PABLO PICASSO BELOW MY FAV.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers